Public Energy Performing Arts’s board of directors is looking for leaders to help guide us into our 4th decade.
Board members provide a unique perspective on issues affecting the organization, such as areas of policy, budget and financing, management and programming. Board members are appointed with an eye toward creating links with diverse sectors of the community, both within and outside the arts. Directors serve as volunteers and the board meets ten times per year. Terms are two years, renewable.
Applicants should possess some of the following qualifications:
• Strong and thoughtful communication and collaboration skills.
• Meaningful ties either within the artistic community or with other local communities that are served by or should be served by Public Energy Performing Arts.
• Expertise in one or more of the following: Diversity/Equity/Inclusion; Accessibility; Fundraising; Marketing; Grant-writing; Not-for-profit law.
• Fundraising abilities and connections to sources of public and/or private funding.
• A passion for the future of the arts.
Interested persons are asked to provide a resume or CV and a cover letter, in confidence, to Public Energy Performing Arts via email to: email@example.com.