Here are some ways you can support the performing arts sector during the COVID-19 crisis:
Through our donations page you can choose one of three funds to support:
1) Make a charitable donation to support Peterborough’s incubating space for professional theatre and dance artists, The Theatre On King.
2) Make a charitable donation to the artists we are showcasing in the weekly Rewind Room
3) Make a donation to the General Fund so we can continue and improve upon the work of supporting artists and arts groups affected by COVID-19
As a not-for-profit charitable organization we rely on your generous support. In addition to Public Energy’s important Mainstage presentations, your support allows us to continue:
- the creation and touring of innovative contemporary performance arts
- a variety of activities including talks, lectures, pre-show chats, artist residencies, and curated programming
- commissioning and co-commissioning new work from significant artists and committing to their presentation
- supporting new work and new directions for artists through residencies, and financial and administrative support
- supporting the development of the local dance, theatre and performance community by presenting area artists and arranging specialized classes and workshops
Here are some ways that you can support Public Energy Performing Arts right now:
- Make a charitable donation today, or sign up to be a monthly donor.
- Purchase a Gift Certificate. These can be used for any show in the Public Energy Performing Arts season. To avoid disappointment, be sure to call in advance to reserve your seat.
- Join the Curator’s Circle. The Curator’s Circle is a special group of performing arts enthusiasts who meet regularly with Public Energy artists and curators, and gain new perspectives on the world of dance and theatre. The Curator’s Circle goes a long way toward covering the costs of Public Energy programming and keeping ticket prices affordable for the next generation of art lovers. For more information, email Bill Kimball at email@example.com
- Become a sponsor. This is an opportunity to promote your business and support the local arts community. For more information, email Bill Kimball at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up to be a volunteer
Public Energy is incorporated in Ontario as Peterborough New Dance and Performance, and is a registered charity, #894811058 RR 0001.