Accessibility at Erring
Here’s a quick overview of how we are making Erring at King George more accessible:
- We have installed ramps thought out the first floor of the building in order to make level 1 mobility accessible
- We are hosting Level 1 Takeover, a special accessible festival day, on Saturday May 14th. For this event additional programming will be available on level 1 for those who require a stair-free festival experience.
- Accessible seating is available for most performances
- A quiet room is available for anyone in need of a quiet reprieve during the festival.
- Sensory kits and complimentary ear plugs are available at the box office and in the quiet room.
- ASL interpreters will be available upon request and free of charge. Book them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or at this link.
- Sighted guides will be available on request and free of charge. Book them by emailing email@example.com or at this link.
- All staff and volunteers have been trained with respect to accessible customer service to support your needs.
- While we can’t deliver a scent-free environment, we are requesting that all staff, volunteers and audiences arrive fragrance-free to this event.
- Public Energy has created a pick-your-own-price policy for this event with tickets starting at $5
- Support workers accompanying an audience member gain free admission.
- We are open to your accessibility requests. Please contact Accessibility Coordinator Ian Guest at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests.
Erring at King George is presented in partnership with:
Thank you to our generous sponsors and funders: